TRUFFLE BALL PARK SANDWICH with TRUFFLE PARMESAN FRIES
● ¼ cup aquafaba (liquid from canned chickpeas)
● 3 cloves garlic
● ½ teaspoon salt
● ¾ cup avocado oil, or other flavorless oil
● Salt and pepper, to taste
● 2 slices of seeded bread
● 1 heirloom tomato, thinly sliced
● 2 leaves of romaine lettuce
● Plant Provisions Wild Truffle slices
Truffle Parmesan Fries
● 12 oz of frozen French fries
● 2 TBSP of truffle infused olive oil
● ¼ cup of vegan parmesan cheese
● Dried parsley, for garnish
1. Make your garlic aioli: To a blender or small food processor, or using a stick blender, add aquafaba, garlic, and salt and blend until frothy, just a few seconds. Set the blender to a low speed and slowly stream in your oil. Allow the oil to trickle in to emulsify properly. Once you have achieved a thick and creamy mayo-like consistency, stop adding oil. Transfer aioli to a clean jar and place in the fridge to cool down before using.
2. Make your truffle parmesan fries. Following the directions on the package, preheat the oven and prepare the fries. Before baking, mix together the olive oil, parmesan cheese, and a good pinch of fresh cracked black pepper. Drizzle over the fries and toss, then bake according to packaging directions.
3. Make your sandwich. Toast the two slices of seeded bread, then set aside to cool. Spread with the garlic aioli, then top with the heirloom tomatoes, lettuce, and Plant Provisions Wild Truffle Slices.
4. Garnish, then serve. Garnish the fries with the dried parsley, then serve in a basket on your way to the ball park!