BEACH PICNIC WRAPS
● ½ cup unsweetened soy milk
● ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons avocado oil
● ¼ cup olive oil
● 2 tablespoons lemon juice
● 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
● Pinch of salt, to taste
● ¼ cup chives, minced
● 4 wraps
● Plant Provisions Tuscan Slices
● 4 slices of vegan sharp cheddar cheese
● Greens (we love using arugula, romaine lettuce, or even young mustard greens
for a nice kick!)
1. Make your chive mayo. Add all mayo ingredients, except the chives, into a tall container that will fit an immersion blender. Blend with the immersion blender for about 30 seconds until the ingredients get to a traditional thick mayo consistency. Moving your immersion blender up and down will help this process. Gently stir in minced chives. Taste and adjust for salt and lemon juice. Once you are finished using, store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
2. Assemble the wraps. Lay the wraps down, then spread the chive mayo on top. Layer with greens, vegan sharp cheddar, and Plant Provisions slices (mix and match your flavors!). Seal tightly in plastic wrap, then refrigerate.
3. Take to the beach! Add ice packs to a cooler, then place wrapped sandwiches into the cooler. Layer one more ice pack on top, ensuring that nothing that can melt touches the wrap. Enjoy at the beach or on a picnic!