Truffle Grain Bowl
● 1 ½ cup of plant-based sour cream or full-fat plant based Greek yogurt
● 1 TBSP of white vinegar
● 1 clove of garlic, minced finely
● 1 TBSP of lime juice
● 1 jalapenos, seeds removed, cored and minced finely
● Salt, to taste
● Plant Provisions Wild Truffle Slices
● Plant Provisions Mesquite BBQ Slices
● 3 cups of tri-colored quinoa or ancient grains mix, cooked
● 1 cup of shredded kale
● Radishes, thinly sliced
● Red onion, thinly sliced (can use pickled onion here too!)
● Cilantro leaves
1. Make your jalapeños ranch. Combine sour cream or yogurt, white vinegar, garlic, and lime juice in a bowl, and whisk until smooth. Add the jalapeños and salt, and season to taste. NOTE: You can make this in a blender as well!
2. Make your skewers. Fold Plant Provisions slices onto two large metal skewers for serving.
3. Make your grain bowl. Add the quinoa mixture to half of the serving bowl, then fill the other half with the shredded kale mix. Top with radishes, red onion, and cilantro leaves. Dress with the jalapeños ranch (or any of your favorite dressings!), then top with skewers and serve.