CHIPOTLE CHILI BOWL
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
● 2 jalapeños, deseeded and chopped
● 3 garlic cloves, minced
● 1 tablespoon tomato paste
● 1 15 oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
● 1 15 oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
● 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
● 1 28 oz. jar of fire roasted tomatoes
● 3 cups vegetable broth
● 2 tablespoons chili powder
● 1 tablespoon cumin
● 2 teaspoons dried oregano
● 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
● salt and pepper
● Two slices of sandwich bread
● Vegan white cheddar, sliced
● Avocado, sliced
● Plant Provisions Chipotle Chili Slices
● Hot sauce of choice
1. Make your chili. In a large pot over medium heat, add olive oil. Add onions, jalapeños and garlic. Sauté until soft and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add the tomato paste and stir to coat the vegetables. Add kidney, pinto, and black beans, fire roasted tomatoes, and vegetable broth. Season with spice and salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer and allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
2. Make your sandwich. Lay the slices of vegan white cheddar over the slices of bread, then broil to melt. Add slices of avocado, Plant Provisions Chipotle Chili slices, and hot sauce.
3. Serve the best dinner ever! Cut the sandwich in half and dip away into your chili!